Thursday 7 February 2013

3D hand art

Today in art class we had a supply teacher and so we did this sort of easy but cool project. It was really our first art project of the year, I've seen this done on Pinterest a few times before but I never got the opportunity to try it out myself and our whole class did today so that was pretty cool. Working on it was difficult though because you couldn't really see the progress you were making until you had the final product done. But all in all I think that it was a good first art project! Anyways here it is..and I hope everyone likes it!:)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I peeked at your blog tonight, because I was curious to see if the projects would work out! It looks great, and I'm happy that you posted the final result. Did you use the Blogger app?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I did! it works great:) thanks for finding it!

      Delete
  2. I really like this style of art. And I think you did a great job to make the hand dimensions look realistic.

    ReplyDelete