Thursday 23 January 2014

final culminating art

for my final art culminating I was asked to create a self portrait representation ,  I basically plan to pin a bunch of my previous art , quotes I like, lyrics I like , and pictures of me and my friends on a corkboard , I feel that this will be the best way to represent myself because it a variety of what I love , here is some of my brainstorming 
I want to test out transferring newspaper with water and white paint and puting a quote on it that represents me. I would also like to incorporate a map some how into my art because I would like to travel .  I really like art because it's unique and once you change it you can never restore it to original. this is why I plan on using some of my old pieces that I thought turned out really nicely. 

 I will post the final product sometime tomorrow , tonight I plan on finishing my quotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment