Wednesday 11 September 2013

scrapbook

in art class we were asked to create our idea of a scrapbook. my idea of a scrapbook is to express yourself. I think that in the ideal art scrapbook there should be an eye catching cover page 

there should also be something showing colors because I think colors are an ideal part of art, to demonstrate the colors in my art scrapbook I used nail polish colors because I also think that nails art is a part of art and a way to express yourself that isn't so extravagant

I put a page with a few pictures of me and my friends on one of the pages because I think it's essential to have a little bit of yourself in the ideal art sketch book

my next four pages I used to demonstrate four different materials that can be used in art 

I choose watercolor , acrylic , pastels , and pencil because they are my favourite art tools so far. 

and last but not least a back cover that compliments the front cover 

this is my idea for an ideal art scrapbook , if anyone has and ideas they think could improve my book please feel free to comment below 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment