Monday 1 April 2013

stamps

okay so we have been working on stamps that have to do with an environmental issue, so I chose energy and did for sketches of a possible stamp. after this we had to do a good copy and I kind of for got to take it home so I'm hoping my teacher gonna be really cool and let me finish it up tomorrow.. but anyways I did a reduce, reuse, recycle stamp with is a really common slogan but I find it effective so thatswhy I used it. the second one I did was a 'green' light bulb with bolder word that simply say 'save energy' I figured I may aswell cut to the point. the third one I did was a light switch with a corny saying that went like 'turn off the lights, turn on smart choices' or something along those lines, I thought it was sort of catchy and cute so why not. and for the fourth and final stamp I have wind mills wit the saying 'natural energy, healthy energy' now I admit this one could use some work, but again it's only a rough draft so there is some room for improvement. please comment what you think! or any ideas or suggestions:)









No comments:

Post a Comment